The Annual POLIS Conference 2022 will take place on 30 November and 1 December in Brussels, Belgium.
nuMIDAS will be in the POLIS conference to present the dashboard as an innovative data-driven tool for shaping cities’ mobility policies, on the 1st of December from 14.15h-15.45h at the Egg Brussels.
See our speakers and topics covered:
- nuMIDAS: Dealing with new data and mobility solutions
Sven Maerivoet, Transport & Mobility Leuven
- Demonstration of the flexible online toolkit
Steven Boerma, MAPtm
- A novel approach to predict impacts of parking policies
Eli Nomes, City of Leuven
- Optimising shared mobility in Milan: data-driven perspectives
Valerio Paruscio, POLIEDRA
Cristina Covelli, AMAT
André Maia Pereira, CTU
- How will your city benefit from nuMIDAS?
Rick Overvoorde, MAPtm
- Chair and Interaction with public
Carola Vega, FACTUAL
We would be very happy to welcome you on site!
Check the full programme here!